The Old Town Sportsman PDL 120 pedal kayak provides hands free fishing in a performance kayak that’s both nimble and stable. With instant forward and reverse, the award-winning PDL Drive is the most reliable and easy-to-use pedal drive on the market.
Ultra-stable DoubleU Hull glides quietly through water while providing a stable and comfortable stand-up fishing platform
Low maintenance PDL Drive with patented easy-docking system for pain-free launch and landing. Covered by industry’s first-in-class 5 year warranty
Superior seat design has great lumbar support and is adjusted to accommodate leg length on a shuttle track. The mesh cover provides ventilation and drainage to keep you dry.
- Two 18″ tracks on the forward hull provide easy on/off accessory mounting
- One forward-facing and two rear-facing flush mounted rod holders are there when you want them, and out-of-the-way when you don’t
- Non-slip EVA foam deck pads provide traction and stand-up comfort
- Rod and tackle management is made easier by the oversized tank well in the stern, storage under the seat and side pockets just below the accessory tracks.
- Dedicated horizontal rod storage for quick access.
- Dry storage for additional gear in the sealed bow hatch
- Cup holder for your favorite beverage
- Universal transducer mounting system allows for quicker installation of your fish finder
- A clip on the side of the hull secures your backup paddle, out of the way unless you need it
- PDL Drive and Seat are removable for easy transport and storage
- Custom tackle box included.